Address: 65 Lower Camden Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
An adequately-devised thesis statement mirrors adequately-devised viewpoints. It indicates that you are clever, dedicated and passionate about the topic.
Hardworking, honest and professional contractor, always ready to help.
Download and Print: