Applying to Business School can be overwhelming. We will be happy to help you navigate the application process and answer any questions you may have during a free 30-minute conversation. Use this form to send us your profile information and availability. We will get back to you promptly with a proposed date and time for a discussion with one of our co-founders.
F rank holds an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business, where he focused on social entrepreneurship. Both during his time at Stanford and since then, Frank has extensive experience successfully helping people navigate the business school application and admissions process.
Make sure you dont miss interesting happenings by joining our newsletter program.
"Oh you're a doctor?" "Sort of. I don't have any medical training. But my dissertation was on airline tequila pH." "Good enough for me."
1) 5+ years at in VC & start-ups in India. Currently lead the digital marketing function for a Series B funded startup, delivered significant impact in 2 years (800% growth in sale, 400% reduction in marketing costs)
2) GMAT: 710, Q: 48 (69%), V: 39 (91%), GRE: 327, Q: 163 (85%), V: 164 (93%)
3) Univ of Madras, First Class degree in Economics
4) 4 years leading fundraising at a sport non-profit, picked by the UN as a top young leader in the field and chosen for all-expenses paid 14-day leadership development camp in Tokyo
6) Marketing for Nike/Adidas/similar
Applied to and was accepted by Wharton last year (couldn’t enroll for personal reasons), how would you evaluate my chances for HBS/GSB?
Since the MBA Oath was launched two years ago we have garnered support and partnership from leaders around the world. We have worked with them to craft the current language of the Oath.