Write a good compare and contrast essay thesis
This version of How to Write a Compare and Contrast Essay was reviewed by Megan Morgan on June 15, 2015.
It’s a simple checklist, but every line needs to follow these rules. And that can be tough to accomplish.
Fresh topics for essays
- Would you rather make a lot of money or fulfil your dreams?
- What is the difference between bulimia and anorexia?
- Smoking or drinking - which is worse?
- Weight lifting or CrossFit - what would you choose?
- Male friendship vs. female friendships.
- Starbucks vs. Keurig.
- Disneyland vs. Port Adventura.
- Warner Brothers vs. 20 th Century Fox.
- Paganism vs. Islam.
- Outside vs. inside beauty.
Original themes for compare and contrast essays
- Your happiest day vs. your saddest day.
- Star Wars vs. Star Trek.
- Rap music vs. rock.
- Writing email vs. sending a regular letter.
- Norway vs. Iceland.
- My two dearest friends.
- Nascar vs. Formula One.
- British Empire vs. Roman Empire.
- Working in an open space vs. working in a small office.
- Infatuation vs. love.
We have created quite a list for you, don't you think? You will definitely find something you can write about. Just remember to talk about something you have a certain level of expertise in or have reliable sources to check the information at. Other than that, grab our plan - and start writing the piece right away!
Lots of students and not only them struggle with that terrifying writer's block thing. It may strike you right before you even start writing or just in the middle of the writing process. There are also two reasons why students deal with those problems. Those students don't have knowledge on how to o...
Click below to see the Seven Personal Qualities Found In A Good Leader...